Have you ever wondered how to write good academic writing?
Have you ever experienced no matter how hard you try, you still can’t score well in your academic writing?
Have you ever questioned why your lecturer or supervisor is not satisfied with your report, assignment or research paper even though you are good in English writing?
If you faced these problems, the possible reason is that you haven’t mastered the techniques of academic writing.
In this course, I will show you how you can level up your academic writing with some practical tips. You can get the step by step writing guidances, examples of applying the techniques, some bonus tips as well as the useful webpages that could assist in your writing.
In this course, you will learn:
– The features of academic writing
– Methods of setting up a structured layout
– Methods of achieving coherent writing and formal writing
– Methods of avoiding plagiarism
– Ways of doing critical writing (This is a MUST-watch video because the ideas in the video are derived from my OWN experience and I do believe that critical writing is the spirit of academic writing.)
I can’t wait to show those practical tips. I can write academic writing well, so can you!
What are you waiting for? Act now by clicking the button to get immediate access to this course! See you there.