In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Fin2u Digital Sdn. Bhd. (Company Registration No. 202001027417 (1383737-P)) and the service we provide at fin2u.net (“The Platform”), the Service. Your contribution, access to and use of all information (“Content”) on this website are provided subject to these terms and conditions. These terms may be superseded by an agreement between us and your university, company or organization.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of this website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details, including your name and email address, are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change. If we become aware that either your name and/or email address is incorrect, we reserve the right to immediately cancel your registration and acceptance for registration in the future will be at our discretion.
- On registration, we you will provide a password, profile name and any additional details that may be required. In the event that you would like to create a course, you will be required to pay for the relevant Service as set out on our website.
- Fin2u Digital Sdn. Bhd., in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time and/or access to our services for any reason at any time, upon notice.
- You are responsible for all and any Content you contribute to the Service.
We reserve the right but will not have an obligation to remove or refuse to distribute any Content that does not comply with these Terms of Service.
- By posting Content on this website, you provide us with an undertaking that such Content does not infringe the rights of someone else and that it does not violate the law in any other way such as by being defamatory, being of racist content or is threatening.
- As a member, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability, claim, action, demand, loss, costs including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and expenses arising out of or in connection with any Content you provide.
- To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge us from any liability or claim arising out of any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred as a result of your use of our Service.
Purchase, Subscription and Refund Policy
- Some courses on The Platform require you to pay a fee before you can enroll in the course or a fee to be assessed and certified. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the experience in the course or the certification, please contact our Customer Support at the Help section of The Platform and we will do our best to assist you. However, any purchases or subscriptions are strictly not refundable.
- Mentor subscriptions must be purchased on an annual plan. Your payment will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, unless you cancel your Paid Subscription before the end of the current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will no longer have access to said Mentor’s courses. Cancelling before the end of the current subscription period will not result in a refund of subscription fees already paid to us, although we may use our discretion to determine otherwise.
- Mentors may change the price of subscriptions from time to time and must communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes for Educator pricing subscriptions will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use The Platform after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price change, you have the right to reject the change by cancelling your subscription prior to the price change taking effect.
- As a Mentor, you agree to communicate such changes in subscription pricing to your subscribers 1 month in advance. Should you fail to do so, we shall not take responsibility and the Mentor in question shall be fully liable for disputes arising from such miscommunication.
- Access to The Platform does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. Access also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior express and written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, The Platform. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. The ownership of any content created by a user of the Service in the context of a course remains the property of that user. However, be aware that by setting your profile or pages to be viewed publicly, you are allowing others to view your content.
- The copyright to all content that has been created by us, including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a license to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a license to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- You may host any materials uploaded on our website elsewhere should you wish to. However, you are required to charge similar amount or higher on said materials in order to prevent conflict in pricing.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing services on The Platform, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall we, our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, our officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees or suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation damages for loss of data or loss of business arising out of or in connection with our website, the fin2u.net services, or this agreement (however arising, including negligence) unless and to the extent prohibited by law of our liability, and the liability of our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, our officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and suppliers, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the actual amount of direct damages.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
Jurisdiction & Mandatory Arbitration
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Malaysia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- You and Fin2u Digital Sdn. Bhd. agree that any dispute, claim or controversy between you and us arising in connection with or relating in any way to these Terms of Service or to your relationship with us as a user of the Service (whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and whether the claims arise during or after the termination of the Agreements) will be determined by mandatory binding individual arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. THERE IS NO JUDGE IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. There may be more limited discovery than in court.
- Either you or we may start arbitration proceedings. Any arbitration between you and us will be settled following the Arbitration Act 2005, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. Any arbitration will be conducted in the English language unless otherwise agreed upon or required by mandatory law governing the arbitrative process.
- Users may not make direct, specific threats of violence against others, including threats against a person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or disability. In addition, users may not post intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject’s consent. Targeted abuse or harassment of any kind is also a violation of these terms of service.
- We will automatically update the website from time to time. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates as part of your use of the Services.