Stress is not a new phenomenon. While the demands of daily living have changed, the fact is that humans have been combatting stress and utilizing it for their survival for centuries.
It is possible to escape the trials and tribulations of a stressful life. Instead of fixating on the negative, we can focus on the positive to create a much better situation for ourselves overall.
Once we have control of our minds, then everything else should come with relative ease. Nothing is beyond our grasp!
In this video course you will explore different ways of looking at stress.
- Learning The Difference Between Assertive And Aggressive
- Redirecting Your Thoughts And Feelings
- Taking Care Of Your Body
- Identifying Your Bad Habits
- Know The Difference Between Stress And Chronic Depression
- Avoiding Toxic People And Behaviors
- Learn When To Ask For Help
- Building A Support Network
- Having Patience And Forgiveness For Yourself
- Overcoming The Negativity Bias And Thinking Positively