Have you ever experienced stress and being controlled by your emotions? Do you wish that you had some strategies to manage yourself better during those times? Look no further. Join this course specially designed to help you be in control of your stress and emotions with the new science of positivity.
Be transformed with all those who have benefited from this course as I (Andrew Au, Certified Positive Psychology Trainer) take you through a process of uncovering the psychology behind stress and emotions and teach you strategies to manage them effectively.
In this course, you will learn:
Video 1 -3: Pre-course briefing & activity
– Mainly welcoming you to this course, sharing about the content and playing a simple activity with you to set the tone right for fully benefiting from this course.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION
Video 4: Fascial fitness and stress
– Introducing you to body alignment and posture and how these can help you live a stress ‘relieved’ life. You will be more attuned to your body after this – guaranteed!
Video 5: The psychology of stress
– Sharing some main findings of psychology about stress and uncovering some myths surrounding it.
– You will also be introduced to 1 widely used model (for reducing task-related stress) and 1 less heard of model (but founded by a pioneering positive psychologist) to improve your skills on handling stress.
Video 6: Stress analysis, response, and coping
– Humans analyse and respond to stress quite similarly and you will find out in this video. But responding and coping positively will be the main theme of this video to get you started on a goal to achieve whenever you are stressed.
Video 7: Stress assessment
– Do you want to find out how stressed out you are? Here is a widely used assessment shared for your benefit and can be completed again at any time.
MODULE 2: MANAGING CURRENT STRESS
Video 8: SCARF Model
– When dealing with past or current stress, the SCARF Model is one of the best (according to my training participants). Find out how to use this for yourself in this video.
MODULE 3: MANAGING FUTURE STRESS
Video 9: Worry and anxiety
– Worry and anxiety are crucial symptoms that we are stressed about something yet to happen. Watch this video to see how it looks like and what you can do to be more in control.
Video 10: WC-BC-ML Intervention
– Follow and practice the WC-BC-ML Intervention for managing your future stress triggering events. You will look at worst-case-scenarios differently from now on – guaranteed!
MODULE 4: MANAGING EMOTIONS
Video 11: Understanding emotions
– Before learning better ways to manage your emotions, you will learn what goes on in your brain when you are emotional. Knowing this will give you the correct perspective that you can use to deal with it (even my 6-year old son loves this!).
Video 12: Quick tools for calmness
– You will be taught how to breathe (yes, how to breathe!) and use it to excite and calm yourself.
– Another simple 4-Step method will also be introduced here.
Video 13: Meditation techniques
– Here are 2 simple meditation practices that require more time to do than what you’ve learnt in “video 12” but have effects on your long-term calmness.
MODULE 5: POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY BOOSTER
Video 14: Mindset practice 101
– An extra section focused on the growth mindset, which is specially created for helping you not just manage your stress and emotions more effectively but also improve you life in general.
I know it’s a long course. That is because I want you to benefit fully and to do so is to share with you everything I know (as of now). By making this small investment in my course today, you can be rest assured that you’ll learn how to regain control of yourself (especially in terms of stress and emotions) and develop yourself together with many others who are also improving their lives with positive psychology.
So, act now by clicking the subscribe button to get immediate access to this course. You can also subscribe to me to get access to all my courses and also be in queue for a one-to-one session with me. See you soon!
BE (VERY) BLESSED!